Damnation Roleplay
Welcome to the Battlefront RP forum!
To read certain posts you'll have to login. Don't have an account? Register onto the forum.

Sincerly ***Battlefron RP***
Damnation Roleplay
Welcome to the Battlefront RP forum!
To read certain posts you'll have to login. Don't have an account? Register onto the forum.

Sincerly ***Battlefron RP***
Damnation Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Damnation Roleplay

We are now on a community site. http://damnationgaming.freegametalk.com/index.htm

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

USMC report.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Septimus
Scriptor
Scriptor
Septimus

USMC report. Empty
PostSubject: USMC report.   USMC report. I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2010, 11:18

aUnited States Marine Core report on the Chinese Red Armies invasion of San Andreas.

Date: 01/08/2010.
Sign In Time: 9:00pm
Officer: General John Cater.
Report: Today at roughly 0900 Hours Area 51 in the restricted area of the Desert came under attack by members of the rouge band of Civilians known as “Venturas Underground Movement”. Two Members of the S.A.S including General Bishop, entered the underground complex to collect some vital intel. During this time the United States Marine core was in there advanced fighter jets, to proceed to bomb the surrounding area of area 51 to stop any extra contingents of the enemy forces, causing a land slide on the southern mountian, blocking the road. As soon as the S.A.S members left the complex the fighter jets began to bombard the regoin of area 51, causing several tunnels to collapse. After the loss of area 51, the S.A.S and USMC retreated to the aircraft carrier. Unbeknown to them the data was bugged and the “VMU” was able to track the movements to where the carrier was. The used a submarine from World War Two to attack the carrier. One missile and there was a hul breach, Causing a evacuation of all personel. The General Bishop managed to escape but after he left in a boat the back hatch malfunctioned and automatically sealed shut due to a fail safe. Me and Brigadier General Leopardo, attempted to escape in fighter jets, and He took one from the top deck, whereas the one on the top floor was still malfunctioning, so I had to try and take one from the lower deck, but the elevator had failed, SO i had to take a malunctioning jet, and narrowly made it back to San Andreas. After that General Chris Bishop was not heard again, Then I proceeded to washington to discuss getting another carrier for the conflict.
Back to top Go down

USMC report.
Page 1 of 1