Damnation Roleplay
Welcome to the Battlefront RP forum!
To read certain posts you'll have to login. Don't have an account? Register onto the forum.

Sincerly ***Battlefron RP***
Damnation Roleplay
Welcome to the Battlefront RP forum!
To read certain posts you'll have to login. Don't have an account? Register onto the forum.

Sincerly ***Battlefron RP***
Damnation Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Damnation Roleplay

We are now on a community site. http://damnationgaming.freegametalk.com/index.htm

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Important News

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bishop
Military Advisor
Military Advisor
Bishop

Important News Empty
PostSubject: Important News   Important News I_icon_minitimeAugust 24th 2010, 22:13

Several pieces of news for you:

1. If anybody from now on joins a faction without applying and being accepted first both leader and member will be punished.

2. If you see bugs report them. I'm tired of people not reporting it on forum I can't fix bugs I don't know about.

3. Admins: I want to know EVERYTHING you change on the server. Once forums fixed post it in admin section until then pm me or talk to me on msn.

4. Forums should be fixed now so people in the Server Admins Group can moderate topics and people in the Administrators, Server Admins, Moderators and Donators can view the admin section.
Back to top Go down

Important News
Page 1 of 1