Damnation Roleplay
Welcome to the Battlefront RP forum!
To read certain posts you'll have to login. Don't have an account? Register onto the forum.

Sincerly ***Battlefron RP***
Damnation Roleplay
Welcome to the Battlefront RP forum!
To read certain posts you'll have to login. Don't have an account? Register onto the forum.

Sincerly ***Battlefron RP***
Damnation Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Damnation Roleplay

We are now on a community site. http://damnationgaming.freegametalk.com/index.htm

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Version 1.1

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bishop
Military Advisor
Military Advisor
Bishop

Version 1.1 Empty
PostSubject: Version 1.1   Version 1.1 I_icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2010, 16:44

Version 1.1 of server is being released. This should fix several annoying bugs and included re-added commands. Post any bugs in Bug Reports so they can be fixed.

Also in news. I've fixed forum so you can post in Bug Reports, Unban Appeals and reports. Nobody told me you couldnt until recently and I've fixed ASAP.
Back to top Go down
Septimus
Scriptor
Scriptor
Septimus

Version 1.1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Version 1.1   Version 1.1 I_icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2010, 17:10

i finally called it v1.1 as we have had updates before but it was still v1. V1.1 has /mortar once more, /military instead of /policecmds and 1.2 will be released once we finally decide what suggestions we want to use.
Back to top Go down
Septimus
Scriptor
Scriptor
Septimus

Version 1.1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Version 1.1   Version 1.1 I_icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2010, 20:15

/heal command added. Should also be a /trytohealself (it can go wrong and you could LOSE health, also cmds cannot be spammmed)
Soon im gonna add it so that you lose money when you are healed by someone else.
Added it so that when your killed your weapons are dropped.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Version 1.1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Version 1.1   Version 1.1 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Version 1.1
Page 1 of 1