Damnation Roleplay
Welcome to the Battlefront RP forum!
To read certain posts you'll have to login. Don't have an account? Register onto the forum.

Sincerly ***Battlefron RP***
Damnation Roleplay
Welcome to the Battlefront RP forum!
To read certain posts you'll have to login. Don't have an account? Register onto the forum.

Sincerly ***Battlefron RP***
Damnation Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Damnation Roleplay

We are now on a community site. http://damnationgaming.freegametalk.com/index.htm

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BF:BC2 or COD:MW2?

Go down 

Battlefield Bad Company 2 or Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2?
Battlefield: Bad Company 2
BF:BC2 or COD:MW2? I_vote_lcap67%BF:BC2 or COD:MW2? I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
BF:BC2 or COD:MW2? I_vote_lcap33%BF:BC2 or COD:MW2? I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare
BF:BC2 or COD:MW2? I_vote_lcap0%BF:BC2 or COD:MW2? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Battlefield: Bad Company
 0% [ 0 ]
Medal of Honor 2010
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
Bishop
Military Advisor
Military Advisor
Bishop

BF:BC2 or COD:MW2? Empty
PostSubject: BF:BC2 or COD:MW2?   BF:BC2 or COD:MW2? I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2010, 12:11

If you know what it stands for (unlike sep who thought it stood for Bad Combat 2) then you've either played it, heard the PR hype EA put in or heard me ravign about it. The truth is you really SHOULD get Battlefield Bad Company 2. It's the ultimate FPS for multiplayer, though i admit that the campaign lacks the soul that MW2 has.
Now I'm not just gonna pointlessly make a topic saying how you should get it without comparing it to the "best selling game of all time" (thank you Activision PR). So here's a few points:

• BC2 has larger maps then MW2.

• Everything in BC2 is able to have the shit blown out of it.

• Rather then all this "get weapon upgrade it" shit, you have 4 classes, medic, assault, recon & engineer. You unlock different weapons and upgrades for playing as the CLASS, not using the WEAPON itself.

• Vehicles. Everybody loves blowing shit up in a tank, hummer, UAV or helicopter, and BC2 is FULL of them.

• Realism. Bullets you fire don't instantly appear at their target, shit gets blown up real good, damage system is more realistic, what more do I have to say about realism?

• Lack of spawn killing. Spawn killing is rampant in MW2. In BC2 the only way you get spawn killed is if you spawn on a squad mate (yes you can spawn ON your squad mates) and a guy kills both of you.

• UAVS. Yes, you PLAY as a UAV, or at least you can control one. Fires Hellfire missiles down on the enemy, perfect for certain games.

• Ghillie suits. Screw camo! Recon people (snipers) get ghillie suits!

• C4. Lay ambushes by planting C4 in one building, going across to another and blowing it up when an enemy goes near it!

• Reviving. Medics don't just heal you by giving you medkits. They can also use the defribrilator to bring you back to life if they can defribrilate you shortly after you die.

• Tactics & skill. BC2 isn't about running around a midgy airport terminal blasting apart anybody you see. it's about using a massive battlefield to your advantage. Kill an enemy team, but let the medic revive them all and you can kill them all again! Charge in guns blazing and get cut down by the enemy? Nope, use a well placed grenade, C4 and a shotgun.

• Mortars. Recon can call in mortar strikes to eliminate any open ground units or blast the shit out of a building.

• Graphics

• The graphics are more realistic, with sand storms and snow storms clouding your vision and blood looks better to.

• MW2 has more soul in the campaign. if you want to play solo go play COD:MW2 but if you want to play online grab your money and go buy BC2 for PC (or Xbox but if you get for PC we can team up).

Please answer my poll as to which has the better overall experiance. BTW if you say MW2 your banned from server BF:BC2 or COD:MW2? Icon_twisted

(jk)
Back to top Go down

BF:BC2 or COD:MW2?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Damnation Roleplay :: Other :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: