Damnation Roleplay
Welcome to the Battlefront RP forum!
To read certain posts you'll have to login. Don't have an account? Register onto the forum.

Sincerly ***Battlefron RP***
Damnation Roleplay
Welcome to the Battlefront RP forum!
To read certain posts you'll have to login. Don't have an account? Register onto the forum.

Sincerly ***Battlefron RP***
Damnation Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Damnation Roleplay

We are now on a community site. http://damnationgaming.freegametalk.com/index.htm

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

admin suggestions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mike Toreno
Civilian
Civilian

admin suggestions Empty
PostSubject: admin suggestions   admin suggestions I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2010, 09:15

add a /aspawn command which spawns vehicles if a non-admin enters a admin spawned vehicle he will be thrown out

add /aspec which will spec a player

and maybe /arestart to get rid of spawned cars
Back to top Go down
Bishop
Military Advisor
Military Advisor
Bishop

admin suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: admin suggestions   admin suggestions I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2010, 09:55

This is my opinion as a player, not an admin: It would make things easier to catch hackers for admins if you could spec them. The car spawning would be good for events and the restart would be necessary.

However we have a cmd to restart server and for some reason it screws up the filterscripts. But this is my thrust on it, sep decides the verdict
Back to top Go down

admin suggestions
Page 1 of 1