Damnation Roleplay
Welcome to the Battlefront RP forum!
To read certain posts you'll have to login. Don't have an account? Register onto the forum.

Sincerly ***Battlefron RP***
Damnation Roleplay
Welcome to the Battlefront RP forum!
To read certain posts you'll have to login. Don't have an account? Register onto the forum.

Sincerly ***Battlefron RP***
Damnation Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Damnation Roleplay

We are now on a community site. http://damnationgaming.freegametalk.com/index.htm

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Explainment to Proto

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
General Stamp
Leader
Leader
General Stamp

Explainment to Proto Empty
PostSubject: Explainment to Proto   Explainment to Proto I_icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2010, 16:51

Thom,is a gay twat and i bet his lying..I mean how did i bitch about anything.All I AM saying is that i cant go on SAMP..
oh and black

Try to fucking translate this:

Ty pierdolona Dziwko i suko Pierdol się ty stara Dupku ktury kurwa jest pedałem i zawsze był i będzie

And "Dont go all crazy BECAUSE PROTO DIDNT RAGE YA" Doesnt make any sense Black.
Back to top Go down
Black_knight
Civilian
Civilian

Explainment to Proto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Explainment to Proto   Explainment to Proto I_icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2010, 12:46

Nata ik what you said and now I will reply : GO FUCK YOURSELF
EDIT1: Nata I will translate it to proto and I will get you in trouble just because you joined before me doesn't mean you can flame someone and tell me bad things I mean you're admin I'm admin so STFU
Back to top Go down

Explainment to Proto
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Damnation Roleplay :: Other :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: