Damnation Roleplay
Welcome to the Battlefront RP forum!
To read certain posts you'll have to login. Don't have an account? Register onto the forum.

Sincerly ***Battlefron RP***
Damnation Roleplay
Welcome to the Battlefront RP forum!
To read certain posts you'll have to login. Don't have an account? Register onto the forum.

Sincerly ***Battlefron RP***
Damnation Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Damnation Roleplay

We are now on a community site. http://damnationgaming.freegametalk.com/index.htm

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Civilian Jobs (for later update)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bishop
Military Advisor
Military Advisor
Bishop

Civilian Jobs (for later update) Empty
PostSubject: Civilian Jobs (for later update)   Civilian Jobs (for later update) I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2010, 11:38

You won't find me posting here often xD

Anyway. My idea is this, and I'm posting it here so you guys can post your ideas about it.

1. Medic

Medics can heal civilians and military. They are still civilians, and are therefore neutral.

2. News

News fly around in news choppers and use the command /reportnews (news) to report events happening in the war zones.

3. Insurgant

Their job is to cause havoc with the military forces in San Andreas. They have an RPG with 4 ammo, 30 grenades, an AK-47 and a baseball bat.

4. Mechanic

Use /fix (id) to fix a players car. Can also /fill (id) to fill a players car with fuel.

Players lose their jobs if they die or relog.
Back to top Go down
General Stamp
Leader
Leader
General Stamp

PostSubject: Re: Civilian Jobs (for later update)   Civilian Jobs (for later update) I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2010, 11:40

what about they can be a Taxi?
Or a Pilot?
Or a secret Agent working for a faction for e.g.

Nataniel hired a new skilled agent to get info for them.
so the agent gets payed and gets stuff about other factions etc?
Back to top Go down
Bishop
Military Advisor
Military Advisor
Bishop

PostSubject: Re: Civilian Jobs (for later update)   Civilian Jobs (for later update) I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2010, 11:46

Nataniel_Tomszef wrote:
what about they can be a Taxi?
Or a Pilot?
Or a secret Agent working for a faction for e.g.

Nataniel hired a new skilled agent to get info for them.
so the agent gets payed and gets stuff about other factions etc?

Interesting idea...

5. Taxi driver

Drives civilians around for a fee. Can shoot them if they don't pay. Cannot drive military personnel around.

6. Spy

Is hired to gain intelligence for a military/unofficial faction. Has the command /torture (id) which makes the player the spy has captured lose -3 health every 5 seconds until the spy gets what they want. Once they do the spy type /endtorture (id) to stop torturing them.

As for pilot, not much point as players can drive helicopters/planes themselves.
Back to top Go down
General Stamp
Leader
Leader
General Stamp

PostSubject: Re: Civilian Jobs (for later update)   Civilian Jobs (for later update) I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2010, 11:49

And what about football?
well,players won't play football,but like automatic win,so the more players sign up for football the higher they're chance to win,and they'll be informed.
Back to top Go down
Bishop
Military Advisor
Military Advisor
Bishop

PostSubject: Re: Civilian Jobs (for later update)   Civilian Jobs (for later update) I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2010, 11:51

Ok this is as far as my sanity will take me. Sep can asnwer posts here from now on lol.
Back to top Go down
General Stamp
Leader
Leader
General Stamp

PostSubject: Re: Civilian Jobs (for later update)   Civilian Jobs (for later update) I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2010, 11:53

Suggest for V1.2:
Civillians would be able to get recruited in game of any factions maybe.
Back to top Go down
Bishop
Military Advisor
Military Advisor
Bishop

PostSubject: Re: Civilian Jobs (for later update)   Civilian Jobs (for later update) I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2010, 11:57

This is how official factions (military factions) work.

1. Player applies online.
2. Player gets accepted.
3. They go IG where the faction leader will /invite (id) to invite them into the faction.

UNofficial factions work like this

1. Player applies in the unofficial faction topic (like with the APA and MERC you're familiar with).
2. They get accepted.
Back to top Go down
General Stamp
Leader
Leader
General Stamp

PostSubject: Re: Civilian Jobs (for later update)   Civilian Jobs (for later update) I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2010, 12:00

hm...and what about Weapon Dealer? He's command will be /givesupplies (faction name) so he gives faction's supplies and /giveweapon (id) to give someone a weapon?
AND /assassit to acompany someone in a robbery or something?
Back to top Go down
Bishop
Military Advisor
Military Advisor
Bishop

PostSubject: Re: Civilian Jobs (for later update)   Civilian Jobs (for later update) I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2010, 12:10

Nah I'm thinking of some RP missions for military factions, like supply missions, intel missions and base assault missions. I'm posting what they are in SAS section soon.
Back to top Go down
General Stamp
Leader
Leader
General Stamp

PostSubject: Re: Civilian Jobs (for later update)   Civilian Jobs (for later update) I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2010, 12:11

Police will have missions too? caus like i could pick 2 guys to come with me for a mission.
Back to top Go down
Bishop
Military Advisor
Military Advisor
Bishop

PostSubject: Re: Civilian Jobs (for later update)   Civilian Jobs (for later update) I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2010, 12:17

My idea is this:

Faction leader decides to go on a supply/intel/assault mission. He radios his team and tells them to prepare a convoy (supply)/get a van to kidnap somebody to get intel from (intel)/get a helicopter to drop into a war zoneor enemy territory and attack an enemy faction.

If it's a supply mission the convoy goes around and finds civilians. They give the civilians weapons to defend themselves then return to base to get more.

If it's an intel mission they get a van, capture a player and take them back to their base, where a civilian with spy job will be there to /torture them.

If it's an assault mission they drop down via helicopters into enemy territory/war zones and kill enemy faction members before being airlifted back to base.
Back to top Go down
General Stamp
Leader
Leader
General Stamp

PostSubject: Re: Civilian Jobs (for later update)   Civilian Jobs (for later update) I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2010, 12:32

This sounds the same as army
Back to top Go down
Bishop
Military Advisor
Military Advisor
Bishop

PostSubject: Re: Civilian Jobs (for later update)   Civilian Jobs (for later update) I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2010, 12:32

It's for military factions so it probably does.
Back to top Go down
General Stamp
Leader
Leader
General Stamp

PostSubject: Re: Civilian Jobs (for later update)   Civilian Jobs (for later update) I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2010, 12:33

Still cops get to go on missions like that? caus i would love dat idea ^^
Back to top Go down
Bishop
Military Advisor
Military Advisor
Bishop

PostSubject: Re: Civilian Jobs (for later update)   Civilian Jobs (for later update) I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2010, 12:34

Your Police Chief, you decide what missions your officers go on.
Back to top Go down
Septimus
Scriptor
Scriptor
Septimus

PostSubject: Re: Civilian Jobs (for later update)   Civilian Jobs (for later update) I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2010, 12:38

Uhm proto i dont like the idea you give guns to civilians as the fact you dont like the freedom army you could give guns to one of there operatives Wink
Back to top Go down
General Stamp
Leader
Leader
General Stamp

PostSubject: Re: Civilian Jobs (for later update)   Civilian Jobs (for later update) I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2010, 12:39

i fucken cant wait for the game to come out,remind me how much days again for a beta/full game?
Back to top Go down
Bishop
Military Advisor
Military Advisor
Bishop

PostSubject: Re: Civilian Jobs (for later update)   Civilian Jobs (for later update) I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2010, 12:40

Sep says today if jason sorts out factions for him. otherwise a couple of weeks.

Also Sep I'm giving guns to SAS civilian supporters, and people in war zones who need to defend themselves.
Back to top Go down
Septimus
Scriptor
Scriptor
Septimus

PostSubject: Re: Civilian Jobs (for later update)   Civilian Jobs (for later update) I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2010, 12:41

Well things are going well i just gotta sort a few things but id still say a month as i have exams coming up :O important ones
Back to top Go down
General Stamp
Leader
Leader
General Stamp

PostSubject: Re: Civilian Jobs (for later update)   Civilian Jobs (for later update) I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2010, 12:43

good luck on ur exams sep and proto, i think it will take few weeks caus Jason doesn't answer my forum pms so he might be gone somewhere ;O
Back to top Go down
Bishop
Military Advisor
Military Advisor
Bishop

PostSubject: Re: Civilian Jobs (for later update)   Civilian Jobs (for later update) I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2010, 12:44

Still. A month is good.
Back to top Go down
Septimus
Scriptor
Scriptor
Septimus

PostSubject: Re: Civilian Jobs (for later update)   Civilian Jobs (for later update) I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2010, 12:44

proto has no exams (as far as i know) ^_^ and he is busy as he was on msn but couldnt help
Back to top Go down
General Stamp
Leader
Leader
General Stamp

PostSubject: Re: Civilian Jobs (for later update)   Civilian Jobs (for later update) I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2010, 12:45

Can't disagree with it Wink
anyway for the missions is it for v1.2 or v1.1?
Back to top Go down
Septimus
Scriptor
Scriptor
Septimus

PostSubject: Re: Civilian Jobs (for later update)   Civilian Jobs (for later update) I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2010, 21:41

Well i would just like to say. I like the whole "job" idea. What I don't like though is the whole die/relog idea. We have the jobs, ingame but as it is carlitos all it currently has is detective, gun dealer (drug dealer i think), lawyer and I believe that is it, Now I am sorry to post so late Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Civilian Jobs (for later update)   Civilian Jobs (for later update) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Civilian Jobs (for later update)
Page 1 of 1