Damnation Roleplay
Welcome to the Battlefront RP forum!
To read certain posts you'll have to login. Don't have an account? Register onto the forum.

Sincerly ***Battlefron RP***
Damnation Roleplay
Welcome to the Battlefront RP forum!
To read certain posts you'll have to login. Don't have an account? Register onto the forum.

Sincerly ***Battlefron RP***
Damnation Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Damnation Roleplay

We are now on a community site. http://damnationgaming.freegametalk.com/index.htm

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HOUSES TO LIVE IN

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
General Stamp
Leader
Leader
General Stamp

HOUSES TO LIVE IN Empty
PostSubject: HOUSES TO LIVE IN   HOUSES TO LIVE IN I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2010, 12:14

Can i have a big house when the game is running and can i in police when game running for e.g.
/givepresent (ID) (What Present for.g. house)
so u go to a house for sale
and then type /givepresent 2 house
and then it automatically becomes the person's and u get a text from me saying that u have ur own house Razz
Back to top Go down
Bishop
Military Advisor
Military Advisor
Bishop

HOUSES TO LIVE IN Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOUSES TO LIVE IN   HOUSES TO LIVE IN I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2010, 12:19

Nataniel_Tomszef wrote:
Can i have a big house when the game is running and can i in police when game running for e.g.
/givepresent (ID) (What Present for.g. house)
so u go to a house for sale
and then type /givepresent 2 house
and then it automatically becomes the person's and u get a text from me saying that u have ur own house HOUSES TO LIVE IN Icon_razz

https://battlefrontrp.forumotion.com/news-f10/battlefront-rp-version-11-update-t32.htm

Houses and businesses for players will have to be bought. Donators get access to the admin area or (if donate money specifically for it) can request to have a house made specifically for them.
Back to top Go down
Septimus
Scriptor
Scriptor
Septimus

HOUSES TO LIVE IN Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOUSES TO LIVE IN   HOUSES TO LIVE IN I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2010, 22:38

Well im thinking of making it so that you can buy two houses one for purel renting, and maybe even two business's for if you want to get extra money
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

HOUSES TO LIVE IN Empty
PostSubject: Re: HOUSES TO LIVE IN   HOUSES TO LIVE IN I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HOUSES TO LIVE IN
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Damnation Roleplay :: Information :: Questions-
Jump to: