Damnation Roleplay
Welcome to the Battlefront RP forum!
To read certain posts you'll have to login. Don't have an account? Register onto the forum.

Sincerly ***Battlefron RP***
Damnation Roleplay
Welcome to the Battlefront RP forum!
To read certain posts you'll have to login. Don't have an account? Register onto the forum.

Sincerly ***Battlefron RP***
Damnation Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Damnation Roleplay

We are now on a community site. http://damnationgaming.freegametalk.com/index.htm

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Inter Server Relations

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Septimus
Scriptor
Scriptor
Septimus

Inter Server Relations Empty
PostSubject: Inter Server Relations   Inter Server Relations I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2010, 21:50

Well, I would like to post on Inter server relations. Well I had to have a discussion with some eXe admins. Due to the fact that most people playing on this server used to play on eXe/still play on eXe. There was a little concern due to the fact that they thought the players would not go back to eXe. Now, If you play on other servers I wish you would not go on about BattleFront RP and try to force players to come on here. And go on and on about them. I do not wish other servers to have un-friendly intentions with us. Please play nice on other servers Smile
Back to top Go down

Inter Server Relations
Page 1 of 1