Damnation Roleplay
Welcome to the Battlefront RP forum!
To read certain posts you'll have to login. Don't have an account? Register onto the forum.

Sincerly ***Battlefron RP***
Damnation Roleplay
Welcome to the Battlefront RP forum!
To read certain posts you'll have to login. Don't have an account? Register onto the forum.

Sincerly ***Battlefron RP***
Damnation Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Damnation Roleplay

We are now on a community site. http://damnationgaming.freegametalk.com/index.htm

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Las Venturas Underground Movement idea.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Septimus
Scriptor
Scriptor
Septimus

Las Venturas Underground Movement idea. Empty
PostSubject: Las Venturas Underground Movement idea.   Las Venturas Underground Movement idea. I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2010, 22:12

Well, I was going to try and make a /heal command so the freedom army could heal civilians and maybe even a gun command to give civilans guns. But the whole idea of this was to just make the freedom army cause alot more chaos in the doings. E.G. If a gang was made later on the freedom army (when i sea freedom army i mean underground movement) would give them guns if the gang would help them with a objective incase the underground movment was low on man power. It would be a really good idea. In my own opinion.
Back to top Go down
Bishop
Military Advisor
Military Advisor
Bishop

Las Venturas Underground Movement idea. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Las Venturas Underground Movement idea.   Las Venturas Underground Movement idea. I_icon_minitimeAugust 28th 2010, 15:56

I like it. i know I'm late responding but seems as I'm reviewing this section atm I like it.
Back to top Go down

Las Venturas Underground Movement idea.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Damnation Roleplay :: Information :: Suggestions-
Jump to: