Damnation Roleplay
Welcome to the Battlefront RP forum!
To read certain posts you'll have to login. Don't have an account? Register onto the forum.

Sincerly ***Battlefron RP***
Damnation Roleplay
Welcome to the Battlefront RP forum!
To read certain posts you'll have to login. Don't have an account? Register onto the forum.

Sincerly ***Battlefron RP***
Damnation Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Damnation Roleplay

We are now on a community site. http://damnationgaming.freegametalk.com/index.htm

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Aircraft Carrier

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Septimus
Scriptor
Scriptor
Septimus

Aircraft Carrier Empty
PostSubject: Aircraft Carrier   Aircraft Carrier I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2010, 23:04

*official uplink to san andreas national guard*
To General Stamp. This is a Offical secure uplink to General Stamp rerarding to the USMC's HQ and the Aircraft Carrier. I am sorry to say I am unable to give you the exact co-ordinates in this uplink, But I will give them to you In person when you have came back to San Andreas after your meeting at the white house. I am sure you will be filled in with the details later. *comm link ends*
Back to top Go down
General Stamp
Leader
Leader
General Stamp

Aircraft Carrier Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aircraft Carrier   Aircraft Carrier I_icon_minitimeAugust 7th 2010, 09:17

*opens the uplink*
*hears it,and nods*
*makes a new one*
Thank you for the notice,I'm back from the Washinghton house but i'm at south america fighting over 12 in-active tanks *Blow noice*
I'm returning back on tuesday,dont know what time..dont have enough time to chat now see you later *comm ends*
Back to top Go down

Aircraft Carrier
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Damnation Roleplay :: Applications :: San Andreas National Guard-
Jump to: